We adhere to the leading global standards and regulations as a commitment to being secure and sustainable. Our facilities and processes are certified by various international standards and verified by auditors annually.
Certificates of International Standards
Certified Sites in Texas:
905 Avenue T, Suite 312 B, Grand Prairie, TX 75050
905 Avenue T, Suite 314, Grand Prairie, TX 75050
902 Avenue T, Grand Prairie, TX 75050
- NAID Member
- EPA Registered
International Basel Convention on the Control of Trans-Boundary Movements of Hazardous Waste and Their Disposal
Compliance and Guidelines we follow
- ISO 26000 Guidance on Social Responsibility
- SA8000 Social Accountability International Standard
Committed to Global Standards
- We adhere to the Hong Kong Environmental Protection Department (EPD), Sixth Schedule of the Waste Disposal Ordinance (WDO) – Import of non-hazardous waste.
- We adhere to Basel Convention on the Transboundary Movement of Hazardous Wastes, European WEEE Directive and China WEEE Regulation.
- We adhere to Electronic Industry Code of Conduct (EICC), Global e-Sustainability Initiative (GeSI) Programs.
- We adhere to the Responsible Recycler (R2), The Recycling Industry Operating Standard (RIOS) and e-Stewards™ Guidelines.
- We adhere to SA 8000 – Global Social Accountability Guidelines.
- We adhere to ISO 26000:2010 – Social Responsibility Guidelines.